June 30, 2020
To our All Access Pass clients,
Thank you. We have seen such incredible resilience from you in the last 4 months. Remember how March felt? All that uncertainty, fear and rapid change. And then remember a few weeks ago how a whole new wave of national discussion around racial injustice emerged?
Your organizations needed leadership. You provided it. You brought an unwavering commitment to making your organizations better. We know––our Implementation Specialists, Client support teams and Consultants have been working long hours with each of you to create new experiences for your organizations.
I get to hear stories from you all first-hand across industries, geographies, and many unique situations. We couldn’t be more impressed with you and thought it might be helpful for to hear from one another on what you’ve accomplished as well as highlight some additional resources we’ve been working on just for you.
Here are a few of the many examples:
- Organizations that had never done a single module of virtual training committed to improvement and ran their first virtual learning initiatives.
- A single training manager ran 78 LiveClicks live-online courses in 3 months for participants across the world.
- A healthcare organization quickly switched their leadership development from in-person to fully virtual, with both on-demand and live-online components.
- A consulting firm doubled-down on their commitment to achieve on-time project delivery through the 4 Disciplines of Execution process and operating system.
- An airline has gone on a training binge using an array of FranklinCovey solutions to build a common language for communication, effectiveness and leadership and emerge stronger than before.
We loved the stories you shared about how you are using your All Access Pass in more ways to create more impact than ever, including:
- “The FranklinCovey All Access Pass has helped us avoid any disruption in our development efforts. There is so much flexibility built into the Pass, from the variety of content to the ability to deliver virtually in a world-class way. We have been able to move forward without skipping a beat.”
- “We are under pressure to make up missed content from the last few months. FranklinCovey’s on-demand offerings (FranklinCovey Insights, Excelerators and Jhana) allow us to more quickly catch up. The flexibility is so helpful.”
- “We don’t know what the future looks like or how quickly people will be back in the office. We need all the options FranklinCovey affords us. All the modalities and content included in the All Access Pass means we can turn on a dime at no extra cost.”
- “Our organization has fortunately been able to now shift back to growth, investing, and moving forward. FranklinCovey lets us move forward faster than we would have been able to otherwise.”
- “As budgets have shrunk and contracts are getting paused, FranklinCovey’s All Access Pass allows us to cover all of our leadership development needs. It used to take 5 or more vendors to do this. Now, we can still renew and expand FranklinCovey because we are seeing overall cost savings through the Pass.”
Just as you began to settle into the new reality of a global pandemic and varying stages of reopening, a second significant set of events occurred, especially in the United States. In the last few weeks, the American and even global discussions and protests have brought racial injustice to the forefront. It has forced organizations to confront new questions and challenges. We know you are rising again to the challenge. For our CEO Bob Whitman’s statement, see here: https://www.franklincovey.com/ceo-response-to-racial-inequality.html.
Thank you for your resilience and proactiveness. Thank you for your partnership with FranklinCovey and commitment to supporting your internal customers no matter what!
We have been hard at work, too. And we wanted to step back and share what some of the new tools and offerings include.
We created three new guides to help you leverage our solutions better:
- FranklinCovey’s “You Got This”
- FranklinCovey’s Live-Online Solution Guide
- FranklinCovey’s Passholder Guide to Uncertain Times
We launched a set of new offerings:
- New Impact Journeys for Leading Through Uncertainty
- New Impact Journeys for Focusing on the Future
- On-demand Excelerators for The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team
- The new 4 Disciplines of Execution mobile app
- New easier-to-use portal user interface launched in April
We released 15+ new Jhana articles since March (find them at aap.jhana.com/blog):
- 4 tips for talking with your team about racial injustice and inclusion
- Start each day by asking yourself, How am I feeling and what do I need?
- 7 tips to make virtual meetings less exhausting
- Coach’s corner: 4 keys to leading change
- Video: Don't fall into the lone-hero trap when leading change
- 6 tips to help you lead your team’s workplace re-entry
- Help a Manager: How do I keep my team motivated and productive during this disruption?
- When sharing news with your team, explain what you don’t know in addition to what you do know
- 5 ways to help your remote team feel connected
- 8 tips to upgrade your work-from-home routine
- Video: Making sure your self-care doesn’t come last
- 6 ways to help your team handle stress in times of disruption
- Checklist: How to run great remote meetings
- 8 tips for better virtual presentations
- 8 tips to manage work/life tension when work invades your home
We expanded access to the Leading Customer Loyalty program so you can now view that content in your Pass regardless of your level as you consider how to engage customers in new and different ways.
And we partnered with the Wiseman Group to launch a new content area for leaders – Multipliers – complete with instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and self-paced learning to be released on August 10, 2020.
What should we work on next?
We’ve invested $200MM over the last few years in research, content, technology, and new services. We are continuing to invest –– but we need to know, what should we work on next?
We’d love to hear you from you. You can:
- Email me at email@example.com with any and all ideas.
- Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/robcahill10 and feel free to tweet ideas & questions for me.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/robcahill10 to send me messages, or comment on my posts.
With gratitude and appreciation,
Vice President of Client Experience & Technology Platforms, FranklinCovey; Co-Founder & CEO, Jhana
About the AuthorMore Content by Rob Cahill