Great Life, Great Career hosted by Scott Miller, brings together insights, proven principles, and expert advice on aligning your passions and talents with your purpose and mission. In this inaugural episode, FranklinCovey's chief people officer and bestselling author, Todd Davis, joins Scott Miller to discuss proven practices to build effective relationships at work.
Listen On iTunes - Listen on SoundCloud - Listen on Stitcher
Todd Davis has over 30 years of experience in human resources, training and training development, executive recruiting, sales, and marketing. Todd is currently a member of the FranklinCovey Executive Team where he serves as the Chief People Officer. He is also a bestselling author with two books to his credit, Get Better: 15 Proven Practices to Build Effective Relationships at Work and Talent Unleashed: 3 Leadership Conversations for Tapping the Unlimited Potential of People.
- Show introduction – a show about how to achieve a great life and great career
- Understanding and articulating your story
- Introduce Todd Davis, author of the best-seller Get Better: 15 Proven Practices to Build Effective Relationships
- Overview of 15 Proven Practices to Build Effective Relationships at Work
- Examples of the Practices in action and a deeper examination of a select few
Join Todd Davis and learn more about the proven practices to build effective relationships at work by registering for a complimentary Get Better webcast.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller