Great Life, Great Career hosted by Scott Miller, brings together insights, proven principles, and expert advice on aligning your passions and talents with your purpose and mission. This week, Great Life, Great Career hits the road and features Skullcandy as this week’s great organization during an interview with Skullcandy CEO, Jason Hodell. Scott also sits down with bestselling author Kory Kogon to talk about her book, Presentation Advantage, and the elements of persuasive communication.
Listen On iTunes - Listen on SoundCloud - Listen on iHeartRadio
Kory Kogon is FranklinCovey’s Global Productivity Practice Leader and the Managing Director of the FranklinCovey All Access Pass™ Passholder Services. As Practice Leader, her focus is on building extraordinary productivity in individuals, and a culture of productivity in teams and organizations. She is a co-author of the #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller The 5 Choices: The Path to Extraordinary Productivity, in addition to Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager and Presentation Advantage.
- We’re live at Skullcandy and talking persuasive communication
- Our conversation with Skullcandy CEO, Jason Hodell
- Building the Skullcandy brand and the Skullcandy culture
- Meet Kory Kogon
- Advice on effective public speaking
- Connecting with yourself and your message
- Preview our next episode, an interview with FranklinCovey CEO, Bob Whitman
Learn more about the timeless principles in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by registering for a complimentary webcast.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller