Great Life, Great Career hosted by Scott Miller, brings together insights, proven principles, and expert advice on aligning your passions and talents with your purpose and mission. In this episode, bestselling author and son of Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Stephen M. R. Covey, joins Scott Miller to discuss the one thing that changes everything - trust.
Stephen M. R. Covey, the author of the bestselling book, The Speed of Trust, is a sought-after and compelling keynote speaker, consultant, and expert on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance. He is a leading authority on transforming teams and organizations, maximizing human performance, and leveraging trust as a strategic multiplier.
From executive teams to large conferences of more than 20,000, Stephen has inspired audiences in more than 50 countries. His hands-on, practical approach goes beyond simple motivation to provide real-world tools for immediate application.
- A quick revisit of the conversation with Todd Davis
- Introduce Stephen M. R. Covey and the history of The Speed of Trust
- How to build credibility through character and competence
- An overview of the 13 behaviors and the two behaviors to build trust right away
- Preview of next week’s discussion with Liz Wiseman
Learn more about the behaviors to build trust and gain a deeper understanding of the skills necessary to develop character and competence. Register to attend a complimentary Speed of Trust webcast.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller