Great Life, Great Career hosted by Scott Miller, brings together insights, proven principles, and expert advice on aligning your passions and talents with your purpose and mission. In this episode, bestselling author Liz Wiseman joins Scott Miller. The two discuss her groundbreaking book, Multipliers, and explore valuable insights around developing others and making the people around you smarter.
Liz Wiseman is a researcher and executive advisor who teaches leadership to executives around the world. She is the author of New York Times bestseller Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter, The Multiplier Effect: Tapping the Genius Inside Our Schools, and Wall Street Journal bestseller Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work. She is the CEO of the Wiseman Group, a leadership research and development firm headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
- Follow up on last week’s conversation with Stephen M. R. Covey
- Introduction to Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
- Meet Liz Wiseman and explore multipliers and diminishers
- Deep dive into genius making and the dynamic of utilizing your team to accomplish more
- Introduce next week’s guest; Leena Rinne
Get the skills to develop individuals and to unleash the talent of your team. Join us for a complimentary 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team webcast.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller