Great Life, Great Career hosted by Scott Miller, brings together insights, proven principles, and expert advice on aligning your passions and talents with your purpose and mission. In this episode, Scott Miller talks with bestselling author Dan Schawbel about his new book, Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation.
Dan Schawbel is a New York Times bestselling author, serial entrepreneur, Fortune 500 consultant, millennial TV personality, global keynote speaker, career and workplace expert, and startup advisor.
- Revisit last week’s discussion with Dan McGinn
- Identifying your pivotal moments
- Know your launch sequence
- Introduce Dan Schawbel
- The fallacy of social friendships
- The disconnect of technology
- The risks to remote workers
- Signs you lack diversity
- Preview episode 7 with Nely Galan
Register for a complimentary webcast and experience FranklinCovey's award-winning content for yourself. Whether you are seeking to develop yourself, or your organization, you will find many valuable options among our available webcasts.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Scott Miller