Sparking your creativity with Marc Silber, author of Create.
This week, Scott talks with author Marc Silber about his new book Create and how we can take specific actions to spark our creativity. Then, Scott takes to time to discuss the 8 C’s of creativity that you can apply as you work within your teams and projects.
- Creativity as a business skill
- Commonalities of creativity
- The power of visualization
- How note-taking can drive your creativity
- The 8 C’s to drive your creativity
Unconscious biases are hard to identify, much less know their true impact. Before you can take steps to operate more fairly and effectively at work, you need to get your bearings. Download our latest guide: Seven Misconceptions About Unconscious Bias.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller