- Understand your culture’s propensity to celebrate: Is it enough? not enough? too much?
- Assess your people’s ability to actually “win.” Are your goals so lofty that they have an inverse impact and crush people’s spirits?
- Plan your team’s next celebration:
- What contributions should be recognized?
- Outline what you intend to say about each team member. Be specific.
- Identify an appropriate reward to share with the individual or team. Customize it to the recipient’s preferences and the project’s scope.
When you fail to prepare employees for leadership, you put the success of your organization in jeopardy. Get the insights to avoid first-level leader breakdowns and download our latest research study.