- Adapt your message to the culture.
- Craft a vision that is within reach.
- Articulate and repeat the vision at every appropriate opportunity.
- Create ambassadors.
FROM MESS TO SUCCESS: CREATE VISION
- Draft a team vision by answering these questions:
- What contributions can our team make to the organization’s mission and vision?
- If our team could make one extraordinary contribution over the next one to five years, what would it be?
- Take a moment to remember an inspiring vision that resonated with you. What about it made it personally motivating and powerful?
- Create a vision for your team by articulating not only the why and the what, but the how. The how may well be the key that brings it to success.
80% of your results will come from 20% of your activities—are you focusing on the right ones? Download The 80/20 Activity Analyzer tool to be more strategic in your process and more successful in your results.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Scott Miller