- Adapt your message to the culture.
- Craft a vision that is within reach.
- Articulate and repeat the vision at every appropriate opportunity.
- Create ambassadors.
FROM MESS TO SUCCESS: CREATE VISION
- Draft a team vision by answering these questions:
- What contributions can our team make to the organization’s mission and vision?
- If our team could make one extraordinary contribution over the next one to five years, what would it be?
- Take a moment to remember an inspiring vision that resonated with you. What about it made it personally motivating and powerful?
- Create a vision for your team by articulating not only the why and the what, but the how. The how may well be the key that brings it to success.
80% of your results will come from 20% of your activities—are you focusing on the right ones? Download The 80/20 Activity Analyzer tool to be more strategic in your process and more successful in your results.
About the AuthorMore Content by Scott Miller