FROM MESS TO SUCCESS: DELIVER RESULTS
- Have you assessed whether the results you’re achieving are the same results your leader expects? It’s great to overdeliver with additional projects, but they cannot come at the expense of your core responsibilities or business goals.
- Take the initiative and proactively check in with your leader to ensure you’re properly aligned and focused on the right priorities. Goals shift, and you may not always be aware of that in real time.
- Don’t hesitate to seek a reality check about your performance. Don’t assume your results speak for themselves; you may need to highlight them or course-correct, based on the feedback you receive.
- Thoughtfully calibrate the pressure you place on your teams to ensure you are achieving results now in ways that will allow you to achieve them again in the future.
- Remember to coach to results, not activity.
Deliver Results video: Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Scott Miller shares some insights to help you discern whether you are delivering the right results.
How Do I Setup My Team For Results?: Todd Davis shares some advice to help leaders transition from getting results as an individual contributor to getting results through others.
The Same Practice Yields Different Results | David Epstein video: David Epstein explains how people can practice the same way and experience different results.
Are you a senior leader faced with implementing a must-win initiative in the shortest amount of time, yet requiring maximum employee engagement? Download our latest guide to execute your strategic goals and create breakthrough results.